[T3] Eastern Invasion Caravan

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Jun 13 20:36:39 PDT 2016

Melissa and I made it down to O'Fallon, IL without incident, but a
little later than we had hoped for. John and Jill made it to his
daughter's place at about the same time. We all got together for
dinner and now we're ready to hit the sack.

Sarah is staying with a friend NW of St. Louis and plans to get an
early start in the morning, so she can stop and see some sights while
we catch up. We expect to meet her sometime tomorrow, but plans are
flexible so far.

Unfortunately, there are no other Type 3s at this motel. I had hoped
that we'd gather some of the Chicago people who were thinking of
coming. Maybe they're smarter than we are, as it's been quite hot so
far, and tomorrow looks like it will be worse.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org