[T3] The no horn blues

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 21:16:18 PDT 2016

In a message dated 6/20/2016 9:43:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
d.nohejl at gmail.com writes:

My  ultimate preference would be to either repair the horn I have (even
though no  one has suggested that it’s possible) or find a direct replacement…
.it has  such a nice “old" sound. Failing that, the Hella Sharptone sounds
pretty good  to me or at least better than the Supertone. I don’t think I’ve
heard what the  dual Ghia horn sounds like.

DN
Dan, the reason nobody walked you thru rebuilding it, is because it's  a
hit or miss situation. Some can be brought back to life, while others are too
far gone. And you don't know which one you have until it's all back
together  again.

Dual Ghia horns are plenty loud though. Had them on my 64 T-34.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof