[T3] The no horn blues

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 22:43:48 PDT 2016

I've mended horns, but assuming you can undo the screws, and the coil isn't faulty, the adjustment screw to get the diaphragm to vibrate correctly is sealed and often so seized with rust that the only way I've managed to adjust the make/break contact is through changing the gasket thickness.  It's not impossible, but as Bob says, it's hit and miss.
Dave,
UK VW Type 3 and 4 Club