[T3] 2016 Type 3 Invasion Prologue...

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Jun 22 17:46:21 PDT 2016

Jill and I rolled into our driveway at 8pm local time.  It was an epic 4000+ mile adventure.  Jill's Type 34 Ghia performed flawlessly and beat Sophy on mileage every tankful.  Sophy made it with only a few minor issues.

Big shout out to Mike and the guys at Meineke Car Care Center in Troy, IL for getting Sophy's exhaust welded back on this morning.  In and out in less than an hour and only charged me $20.

Lots more to post later....need to unpack, get the cars put away before the weather hits here, and unwind a little first.

Thank you to everyone that made this Invasion another huge success!  The Type 3 family is AWESOME!!!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com