[T3] Draw on battery.

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Jun 23 12:46:05 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-23 13:06, Mike Fisher wrote:
> If it had 14.3V then the voltage regulator was/is working.  Short/bad
> ground or worn brushes.

Mmm yes it is charging fine but I have had regulators go bad to where
they are charging but when the switch is turned off they put a drain on
the battery but not sure about these new style ones. I got this
generator from Jim during the restoration. He had just went through
everything on it when I got it from him. The restoration only has about
a little over 5000 miles on it so I doubt anything like the brushes or
bushings are wore very much.

Dennis