[T3] Draw on battery.

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Jun 23 15:22:37 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-23 15:12, William J wrote:
> I can tell you I have the same regulator and have a 5 ma draw between
> the battery pos and the reg B+ , this is no where near the draw you
> have. Also Bosch does not have a clue if the reg should draw or not I
> called their tech hot line , they don't even know how it works.

I'm still leaning toward the regulator but I'm going to try those things
you suggested. But it will wait till tomorrow morning. The heat index is
over 100 here right now. Yeah that doesn't supersize me on Bosch. I met
one of their guys at an instructor's conference a few weeks ago. He was
talking about there scanners now that they have bought out OTC. Crazy
little guy. I have stores to tell about what he said some of them about
T3s but I dare not post it here. It may offend someone. He kind of
offended me. Sorry rabbit chasing bad about that.

Dennis