[T3] Draw on battery.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 23 17:53:56 PDT 2016

Since it's FI . Once you determine where the draw is and since the battery
will be disconnected during the amp draw test you might be able to at least
remove one hot lead of the three fuses at the botton on the box . The ones
that stay hot are usually 7 8  & 9 with  the key off. they are bridged
internally in the fuse box at the lower or bottom of each fuse the top
become hot and are fused..

 My guess is something is staying on and checking this way will help
eliminate  quite a bit . It's not easy yet if you can rule out say the ign
switch or power relay , pump relay it will save a lot of time.

 I'd say if you find the draw is from the regulator to the dash leave the
heavy red /white on and pull one of the others because the red white is the
main feed so you want to check just after that to rule out the FI and relays
. Som fuse 7 is FI relays find that connector on the bottom of fuse 7 and
pull it being careful with n old fuse box . If you have the schematic it
will help it may be posted on line on samba think I saw it there.