[T3] 70 Fastback sold

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Jun 23 19:38:44 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-23 20:41, Keith Park wrote:
> Nice!  Glad to see its going to a good home.
>
> Keith
>

> Topnotch Restorations
> topnotch at nycap.rr.com
> http://www.a383ina68.addr.com/radiorest/main.htm
> 71 Squareback  "Hothe"
> 65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
> 93 RX7  "Redstur"
> 87 Golf  "Winterat"

Me to Keith. He is a VW guy so I know he will do it right. That was the
second reason we got the car for the school. The first of course was to
give the students some experience but I could't pass up the opportunity
to get a T3 going and get it to a good home. Some of the non VW people
at the school are complaining that I've been doing many VW projects with
Clementine my brother's Bug and my son's Golf so I'll will be looking
for some old Detroit iron this next go around. Going to check out a mid
80s Bronco II 4X4 as a Candidate. Will be a hit with the hunting crowd
around here. If I do get a chance at another T-3 I'd like to do a square
preferably with an automatic. I've never fooled with squares much. I
think I have drove one in my in my whole life during my brief time at
the VW dealer back in the late 80s. I did have an automatic once in my
69 fastback. Wish I still had that one.

Dennis