[T3] Eastern Invasion Caravan

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 20:31:22 PDT 2016

In general, at sea level, with NY gas anyway:
Stepped heads and dished pistons, run 87
Stepped heads and flat pistons, run 89
flat heads and pistons, 91-93
Domed pistons and flat heads.... AV gas!  100 octane!

This is for highway runs, round town you can get away with a lower
grade sometimes.  Basically, the cheapest gas it wont knock and ping on.

Higher altitudes can run lower octane.

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com