[T3] Eastern Invasion Caravan

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Jun 29 15:03:59 PDT 2016

I have one more question . not about transmissions .

 I was curious . I replaced my plugs in 2009 , they were a set I had left
over from 97 or98 . I think the plugs said W8AC yet I don't recall really
checking .

 I know the newer ones are WR8AC so they may have a 5 k ohm resister . The
coil wire is carbon core and the rotor is 5k ohm stock and the plug wires
are copper core with a 1K ohm plug end.

 If for some odd reason the plugs I install were the resister type what
effect would this have adding more resistance like 5k ohms .

 I was going to pull one to see what I have yet I don't care to not have a
new crush sealing washer on the plug. I know my old coil wire was much
higher than the old one and it made no difference.

  I can't really find any info on this. Next set will be NKG none resister.