[T3] Air Conditioning

Graham Thomas lithiumbomb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:46:56 PDT 2016

Coming out of lurk mode (Sold my car in 1995... )

My '69 Squareback originally had A/C, but it had been removed by the
previous owner. There was a hole in the front bulkhead, holes in the fan
shroud, and visibly, holes in the front fenders:

http://gtf.org/~lithium/car/squareback/lastpics/images/squareback8.1024.jpg

During the time I owned the car I only saw one other pre-facelift Type 3
with grills in the fenders like that. I guess there was once a condenser
hiding behind one of them.

Graham