[T3] 2016 Invasion -Parts swap

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Fri Jun 3 14:10:26 PDT 2016

We don't have a swap meet and we don't invite vendors to set up during the Invasions.  For one thing there are very few Type 3 VW vendors and we haven't had an Invasion near ISP yet. <G>  Also, most folks have access to local VW shows with swap meets that will attract way more vendors/swappers due to the broader audience at general VW shows.

A few locals will sometimes have a few parts they sell out of the back of their Square or something like that.  Jim Adney usually has some of his brake hoses and other small bits along.  We are want o avoid the plastic tarps and bins full of old rusty Beetle and Bus parts.  It is not what the Invasion is about.

We do have the silent auction with some donated Type 3 parts/items that you can bid on.

See everyone in 2 weeks.  Oh Boy it is coming up fast!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com