[T3] Eastern Invasion Caravan

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sun Jun 12 06:40:37 PDT 2016

I've sent this message out to the people John knows about who may be
driving to the Invasion from the northeast and midwest. I'll repeat
it here, to the full list, just in case there's someone out there
that we've missed.

Eastern Invasion Caravaners:

Melissa and I will be staying at the Quality Inn, below, on Monday
night. At this point I don't know if anyone else will be joining us
there, but this is a good meetup spot for anyone driving from that
direction. John and Jill will try to join us for dinner Monday night
and join us there the next morning to begin the caravan west. I just
heard from Sarah and she'll be staying with a friend in the St. Louis
area and will meet us somewhere to be determined later, as we pass
thru St. Louis Tuesday morning on I-44.

Quality Inn
1409 W. US 50
O'Fallon, IL 62269
(618) 628-8895

If there's anyone else planning to meet us in O'Fallon or St. Louis,
please let me know, so we know to look for you.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org