[T3] For sale

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:00:34 PST 2016

Hi there
I have never liked the unsympathetic passing of time nor the occasional admission of its tenacity.  But, after great thought and more than a little regret, I am offering my less than stock, carbureted '69 Squareback, 2110 cc with many, many custom extras for sale.  I haven't settled on a price, but I will neither give it away nor demand body parts for its sale.  And, I really would prefer serious buyers, not tire kickers.
The car is in the Rockies, if that should help to narrow down the interest.  Also, it should be noted that those who wish to buy should bring a truck or trailer for the wheels tires, front fenders, rear deck lid, trunk lid, etc. that are part of this package.  I want it all gone.
Interested buyers let me know via email.
Thanks,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone