[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Mar 5 22:14:21 PST 2016

Made some more updates to the Invasion website!

	Add more Invaders.  We are up to 45 now!  Can't wait to meet up with old friends and make new ones.

	Added more silent auction items that have been generously donated by our Invaders.

	Updated the FAQ page.

	A couple of other minor tweaks.

I also placed the t-shirt order last week.  I will be picking them up next Friday.  Those that pre-ordered and paid the extra to have them shipped to you before the Invasion should have them in a couple of weeks.  For those that pre-ordered for pick-up at teh Invasion, I will have them sorted and bagged for you when you get to the Invasion and you can pay for them then.

Don't worry if you didn't pre-order, I ordered extras and will have them on a first come, first serve basis at the Invasion.

Hard to believe we are only 3-1/2 months away from the Invasion!

Get those Type 3s ready to roll.  Prescott Valley or Bust!!!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com