[T3] quiet and warm

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Wed Mar 9 18:14:56 PST 2016

On 9 Mar 2016 at 20:59, Keith Park wrote:

> was 81 here in Albany today, earliest 80+ and shortest winter ever,

70 F here yesterday, probably a record for that date. "Only" 65
today, but still jacket weather. Our winter was also mild: no severe
cold, very little snow.

I started up and drove the '73 today. Started instantly and drove
just as it should. We've had some rain, so much of the salt is gone,
but not all. The '73 is already very rusty, however, so there's not
much there worth saving.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org