[T3] quiet and warm

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 9 18:38:48 PST 2016

 I lived just 30 miles west of Chicago , lived there on and off since I was
a kid . I lived there steady from 58 to 76 and we always had the salt eating
away at cars. I can't recall a car I had there that was not rusted out some
where. I had a 66 bug I got in 1970 and the running boards snapped off and a
68 Ghia rag top that the floor pan looked like someone took a shot gun to
it. I used the floor mats to cut out metal from an old fridge to patch it so
at least the floor was not wet all the time.

 William