[T3] 2016 Invasion, Eastern Caravan

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 21:17:04 PST 2016

In a message dated 3/9/2016 10:23:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vwfye311 at gmail.com writes:

I wish  everyone a safe, happy event!  We will be in Florida at that  time

Brian
On Mar 9, 2016 7:16 PM, "Dave Pallo"  <rdavid at rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> [[How are people's plans  coming? Any chance Dave & Gail or Keith will
have
> change  of heart and decide to drive? We'd love to have you join us in the
>  caravan.]]]
>

> Thanx for the offer, but we  decided we are going to take a longer
vacation
> based around the  Invasion and visit California for our first time and Las
> Vegas as  well.

Agreed Brian, enjoy yourselves. We'll probably be in North Texas taking
care of some family business. I know it'll be hot there (usually is).

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof