[T3] 2016 Invasion, Eastern Caravan

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 09:35:58 PST 2016

In a message dated 3/10/2016 9:33:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at VWType3.org writes:

On 10  Mar 2016 at 0:17, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> Agreed Brian, enjoy  yourselves. We'll probably be in North Texas taking
> care of  some family business. I know it'll be hot there (usually is).

Sorry to hear that you're going to miss this again. Melissa has been
hoping to meet the 2 of you, but this is the 2nd Invasion you've
missed. Any chance you could drive over from Texas?

At this point in time, I really don't know. We might try and attend, or at
least visit, but it'll be without a type 3 (need AC for that area). I know
Sue  hasn't been to the Grand Canyon, but I have in my youth, and would love
to take  her there and cross off a couple more states she hasn't been to.
;-)

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof