[T3] 2016 Invasion

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 11:29:33 PST 2016

Argh, I'll be driving a VW cross-country from VA this June, but sadly it'll be the '75 Westy and not the '73 Fasty as I'll have my daughters with me and it's a big roadtrip we've been planning. We'll be spending most nights in the camper, hence the larger vehicle. I haven't been cued into the Invasion conversations mainly because of the prior statement around wanting only T3s in attendance. If that were to change I could try to coordinate - a Type 2 affords more room for tools and spares, and I regularly carry a pretty comprehensive set under the rear seat.

- Doug :-)