[T3] 2016 Invasion

Douglas Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 19:31:04 PST 2016

Thanks for the info, Jim! That's pretty tempting now...Ill have to check the schedule and see if we can make it out there in time after my daughters' classes are over. The preliminary look has classes ending June 23rd though. Even if we skipped that last week of goofing around, I'd still be hard pressed to make the 16th from northern VA.  I'll see what I can do, though. I'm just so happy to have the Fasty back on the road after 10 years :-)

- Doug

Sent from my phone