[T3] 2016 Invasion, Eastern Caravan

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Thu Mar 10 19:43:47 PST 2016

On Mar 10, 2016, at 7:24 PM, Sarah Lind wrote:

> I’m planning on driving out! I don’t have a set in stone route yet, but I’m sure it’ll be an adventure.
>
> What’s everyone’s opinion on a good average of miles to aim for each day, 400? More/less? The most I’ve done in a day has been about 580, which becomes a bit of a slog by the end.

It always is an adventure, but it is fun.

The route I planned out for us averages a bit over 500 miles for each full day.  It leaves a half day on Thursday so that we get into Prescott Valley in time to check into the hotel and still meet up for the early bird dinner.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com