[T3] 2016 Invasion, Eastern Caravan

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 02:16:53 PST 2016

I was lucky enough to do the first invasion with Jim. Great adventure and
great experience in the front right seat with no steering wheel to grab, but
I'm told the back of a Squareback is not comfortable - it's been over 50
years since I was obliged to travel in the back of Dad's '64.  ;-)

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club