[T3] Spark Plug Cables...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 19:03:55 PST 2016

How to know if spark plug cables are shot...or on the way out?  Ditto for plugs.

I ask because, after bad running...and thorough cleaning etc of distributor, and even the old trying other points, rotor, cap etc...to fix....just a jiggle and snugging up of the spark cables seemed to be what got the car running.     But I do that a lot...and clean plugs.
When to give up on that "fix" and get new cables and plugs?  Any test thing to do?  There's no "best if used by" sticker on anything.