[T3] 73 auto trans shifting questons. For those with 003 autotrans

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Mar 17 13:19:31 PDT 2016

 Yes , you are probably right. I have also noticed different fill spec based
on where you look. I was more concerned about churning and foaming and I
think you siad once it would need to be far over filled before the fluid
would reach the moving parts to do this.

 I looked here:
http://www.vwtype3.org/owners.manual/mechanical/autotrans.shtml seems to be
far more fluid than I filled.

William