[T3] Square Licensed, racked and driven

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 19:24:45 PDT 2016

Thanks Jim,
I really like the way it turned out. It's a 71, that I bought  5 years  ago. It was a shell with a blown motor sitting on the floor. I've rebuilt everything and reinstalled the FI  that was in a milk crate. I rebuilt the auto transmission, which was a little out of my wheel house ( it took two tries). Used the original case and built a nice 1776.
As for the paint, I didn't repaint the interior and it matches very well. At times it looks a little light to me sitting in the sun , but it matches so I'm happy.
I didn't think to take any pictures of the interior, but I recovered the seats in stock pattern, and put a new head liner in. It turned out very nice.

I'm trying to get the small bugs worked out, because the wife and I would like to attend the invasion. It's actually a really nice ride from Northern Utah to there. I'm fighting a rough idle right now. I went through a complete check of the ignition system today, and everything seems to be right at spec. I plan to check the injectors tomorrow. I've rigged up a Bench tester to check the pattern, and make sure they don't leak. I have a box full of old ones, I just need to find four that I know are good.
Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Regards
Ralph

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android