[T3] 73vw

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sun Mar 20 21:13:30 PDT 2016

Got my 73 squareback running today! woohoo! im so pumped. i been working
about a month here and there on it. but i finally got the yellow dude
rollin. man has it been a challenge. still not 100% but getting close.
my brakes are working to good to.... i guess that is ok, but they were
sorta locked up with pressure when i started driving it. but kinda
releived their selves after driving it. mostly back brake lockup on the
driver side when hitting the brake petal. but ill take a running 73 vw
anyday, we can figure out the rest.

Just wanted to share. you can see on my youtube at chris537a

Take care!
Chris537

---