[T3] My final question about the auto trans fluid level.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 23 16:29:29 PDT 2016

 I checked the car is level side to side so that rules out that idea I had.
And as you said the width of the stick is nothing . I just thought if the
car was really higher at either side since the garage floor is anyones guess
then the warm level would be off.

 I'll have to drive it to see how much the level rises when it's worked a
bit. If it's between the low and high or at the high I'll leave it alone. I
don't think just running it is accurate since it's not near operating temp.
I don't under stand how it reads on the marks then flipping it it reads the
same on the area with no marks .

William