[T3] Ignition on with points closed.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 12:53:17 PDT 2016

;-)
Ventilated points dont get the "tit" on them,
therefore you can always set them with the feeler gauge easily,
ive never set or even looked at Dwell in my life, so long as its .016
your right where you want to be.

and on other makes of cars, Ive found the tit is formed and wears unevenly,
changing the dwell/effective gap and therefore the timing.

With Mark 10 though, No tit!

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com