[T3] Ignition on with points closed.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 17:33:53 PDT 2016

Well, that gets me wondering, because ive NEVER seen a tit on any of the
lubripoints ive used, they are all ventilated.  Hmmm, guess Ill have to
bring an old set of points from my pre-mark10 days to the invasion with a
monicle and we can come up with theories!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"