[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 16:51:08 PDT 2016

the mechanical ones do leak air, thats normal.  Some drift in idle is normal
too,remember... this is an open loop system trying its best to run on
Ethanol, I wouldnt worry about a 100RPM hunt but in general, idle speed is
most effected by vacuum leaks.  a loose AAR could do that.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"