[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Mon May 2 19:38:40 PDT 2016

42 days until Jill and I head out for the Invasion!  Hard to believe it is only 6 weeks away.  Time to start finalizing the caravaning plans, making hotel reservations along the route, doing the final shake-down of the cars, and all the other last minute things before heading out on a 4000+ mile round trip in 50 year old cars.  This is going to be epic!

I updated the Invasion website with all of the latest info.  More updates to come in the next few weeks.

If anyone else has figured out their route to the Invasion let me know and I will add it to the map.  It can be helpful in making caravaning plans with others along the routes.

If anyone wants to hook up with the caravan coming from Michigan, e-mail me at john at carartbyjohn.com and we can start to make some detailed plans for meeting up.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com