[T3] 2016 Invasion Preparations

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 3 16:53:20 PDT 2016

Wow Jim, there could be alot you need to noodle with after all those years,
Id be sure to change all the fuel lines, and all 4 tires.  Remember, your
driving thru the desert in the hot summer.  Really great to see your waking
the old girl, but why this choice instead of the 71?

Just curious.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com