[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue May 3 18:24:17 PDT 2016

Thanks Kenny and Sue.  We've booked some accommodation in those areas - semi
touring - but don't plan on doing big mileages, so unlikely to end up at
Vegas!    We're in Forest Villas from some time Weds 15, so should have
plenty of spare time to fit in some of that before we leave.
Thanks Bob for the suggestion of Tucson and the aircraft graveyard. We
wondered where that was.
I had to look up the Jumping Cholia cactus on youtube - think I'll try to
stay well away from that, Keith.

Really getting exciting now.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
===================

Sedona Red rock country and Jerome which is right behind the invasion site.
Tuzigoot Nation Park, Jerome Historic State Park, which is all about the
mining done here.  Drive around Prescott,  Whiskey Row famous saloons.  If
you did the really big stuff first I say stay pretty local maxed out no
farther one way is 50 miles. Plenty to see and do.  Clarkdale, Old town
Cottonwood. If you do this right it's bam, bam, bam! Camp Verde, Nation
parks are there too all this could be done in one l day.  But save Prescott
for half a day. The views are great there. Prescott is super great.  I know
all the views and would love to tour anyone who wants to see great Prescott
sights.  You won't believe it until you see it.  For starters,  Google
Watson lake dells. Images. Oh wow!  I have planned lead the Prescott tour on
Friday. I can show you the world tallest single home which stands at 116
feet tall from ground to top of roof.  It's for sale. With great views.

Kenny and Sue Rogers,
your hosts