[T3] Mystery Miss

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sat May 7 19:03:57 PDT 2016

Dan I was reading the last reply you made.

 If the ign switch is the original or very old I would replace it . Most
everything on the car is powered through it. . The starter is just the
solinoid and there are many relays that don't rely on a lot of current
through the ign switch. . Yet the switch has contacts inside that wear out
and can cause many issues.

 I don't know exactly how much each circuit draws on startup of while
running. that would need lots of calculations. WE know the pump runs and the
ECU draws and the coil . I don't have actual current draw for each or
combined. You can't go by fuse ratings .

 I thought you added a starter relay and replaced the starter.

William