[T3] FS: '70 Squareback in Denver

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:14:52 PDT 2016

Seems that he’s running Megasquirt or something as there’s no distributor and the wiring harness is odd. You figure he’d mention that though rather than just say it has “Modernized Fuel Injection with Electronic Ignition”. Perhaps he doesn’t know much about what it has. Also, would a ’70 have “original lowbacks”?

Daniel