[T3] fuel sender

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sun May 22 18:22:15 PDT 2016

I might have to do that. Im gonna drive this dude for a while here and
get these carbs spot on and
ill see if i can find something i can cover that hole with. But id be
game especially if you cant buy them.
it sorta wants to work but just reads 1/2 to 1/4 of what is in the tank.
so a full tank it reads 1/2
Maybe its pal mode. hehehe. but its gonna need repaired. sucks running
out of gas with no
odometer. and i know you do the trip style to. so dont be supprised if i
ship that to ya to jim.

Your the man!
Thanks
Chris537

On 5/22/2016 9:01 PM, Jim Adney wrote:
> On 22 May 2016 at 20:41, 73 squareback Cincy wrote:
>
>> Ok yall i need to get my fuel sender working in my 1973 Squareback.
> I rebuild them. The cost is $30 plus shipping. You could do it
> yourself, but you probably wouldn't succeed on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
> try, and if the wire is broken, you won't have a replacement. I've
> been doing these for years.

---