[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Thu May 26 04:58:15 PDT 2016

One more detail to work out on the Saturday Dinner.  Please stay tune for the details.

I updated the Invaders List and Map again.  I also a a really nice set of Type 3 side marker lights to the Silent Auction page.  Joel Mitchell (Boo-Koo-Z on the Samba) generously donated them for the auction.  Thanks Joel!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com