[T3] Injectors

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Fri May 27 06:22:44 PDT 2016

I have done the valves with the "tune-up". They are usually fine save a minor reset on a few.

Yes it is always the same 2 cylinders.

I have a digital voltmeter wired to the battery and mounted so I can monitor the voltage. That remains good . Between 14.1 2 14.3 depending on the load and RPM . Under load and cruseing it will go down to 13.5 to 13.9

I had not considered an Injector shop... There are some Diesel injector shops I know of... A phone call will answer that.

Tim
73 T3 auto