[T3] fuel sender

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sun May 22 17:41:31 PDT 2016

Ok yall i need to get my fuel sender working in my 1973 Squareback. Its
finally feeling more relighable after driving it each day and playing
with stuff.

even got it to go 83mph! :) But I ran out of gas today since i been
sucking fuel here lately with no odometer nor a acurate gas gauge. I
almost filled it up today and the gauge did move to like 1/4 tank.
hehehe but where is a good source to fine these? or are they easy to
rebuild. I never tried to do one but im all game on for circuitry rebuilds.

Either way it would be nice to know how much gas i have. its been like
this for 18 years. heheheh

Thanks!

Chris537

---