[T3] Thermostat linkage spring?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Nov 6 08:08:03 PST 2016

Thanks Keith, I know where this head came from it was on one of my early 1600s it was purchased new and used for a very short time till I built the motor up to a 1915cc. Nothing has been done to it, it's all stock and I have the matching other side and can replace it if I need to. This motor is running Megasquirt EFI so I am not worried if it's not a type3 head.

Thanks,
Daniel Du Vall