[T3] Thermostat linkage spring?

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Nov 6 17:50:44 PST 2016

On 2016-11-06 10:28, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:
> I have no way to cc the heads at this time so even though it might not
> be recommended I will have to go with what I have. I need this car
> running before tomorrow since I have no alternative transpiration.
> This town has no AC VW resources that I know of and anything I do will
> have to be ordered.

Try Johnson foreign car on Putman dr. in Huntsville. I used them a long
time ago when I lived that way but I use Ed's foreign car in Gadsden
since Gadsden is a little closer to me than Huntsville. Plus Ed is great
and knows his stuff when it comes to AC VWs. Johnson's use to be a good
place but haven't used them in several years.
--
Dennis Stiefel
Automotive Service/Repair (Mechanics) Instructor