[T3] Spark Plug Glitch...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 21:24:34 PDT 2016

So....with the maybe off-center spark plug back into its hole, best to leave it alone until time for next tune-up?...spark doesn't care...or, get it out and straighten it ASAP?
Thought is...that this car has had HeliCoil work before..but no way to know which plug holes were HeliCoiled.     I have a smattering of spare heads, some unused, but I don't want to do that job...on the street in front of my house.  But, will take the chance of taking the plug out, and re-installing it Straight In.   Usually, with that dab of oil on threads, they go way in finger tight..then the wrench crank for a bit...without overdoing it.