[T3] Front Upper Shock Bushing

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Sun Oct 9 12:35:54 PDT 2016

Hi all,
So last night while driving the upper mounting bolt for my right front shock decided to depart the vehicle and go off on its own on the mean streets of Brooklyn.

Unfortunately it also took the washers and bushing with it.  I can find sources online for the bolt and washers but I can’t seem to get the bushing without buying a new shock.

If anyone has one they wouldn’t mind parting with, that would be a huge help.  According to the parts book it’s 111 413 371A.

Dan, who is local to me, has graciously offered to check his storage space tomorrow because he’s pretty sure he has a spare set of shocks in there.  But in the event he isn’t able to locate them, I figured I’d post here in case someone else has a spare.

Thanks,
Sean
’65 Squareback