[T3] Mufflers and Heat Exchangers

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 16:46:28 PDT 2016

There's also someone in Peoria AZ selling a load (looks like about 50 in the
photo) for $20 on ebay, item 201638248358.
He doesn't actually say how many there are, just "Sale for all shown".
Don't know if you'd want that many though.

At least your currency isn't bouncing around like ours!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club