[T3] Porsche 914 tach on a 73 SB

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sat Oct 22 14:18:07 PDT 2016

were moving my gma out of her house. and my gpa that is deceased has
some left overs in his drawers. I came across a 914 tach, and would like
to install it in my Squareback since i always wanted a tech in it. Its
been 25 years since i had a tach in a VW so im asking, what is the best
way to install this dude for it to detect the RPM's? and is there any
kits out there where i can mount it under my dash or something? Just
thought id ask.

Thanks guys!!!

Chris537

---