[T3] [T3} broken horn ring and a cool weather idle hunt

Jessica Chase jesassica at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:28:59 PDT 2016

"Sounds like I may be mistaken about when the shiny to matte switch
occurred, or perhaps your current horn ring is also a replacement.
Not too common for these to get broken. Must be one of those NYC road
rage things.  ;-) “

…ok, I reluctantly admit that of the two of us, I am far less likely to succumb to road rage, but the  other car was driving erratically and then tried to merge on top of us!  I just wanted him/her to know we were there…I didn’t think I did anything crazy, but my hand was obviously not in the center of the ring...
It was quite shocking when my hand kept moving through the normal area of travel.  And then, there was Daniel scowling at me for having broken this precious part...