[T3] [T3} broken horn ring and a cool weather idle hunt

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Oct 23 23:24:21 PDT 2016

On 23 Oct 2016 at 20:28, Jessica Chase wrote:

> ...ok, I reluctantly admit that of the two of us, I am far less likely to succumb to road rage, but the  other car was driving erratically and then tried to merge on top of us!  I just wanted him/her to know we were there...I didn´t think I did anything crazy, but my hand was obviously not in the center of the ring...
> It was quite shocking when my hand kept moving through the normal area of travel.  And then, there was Daniel scowling at me for having broken this precious part...

Was this the horn that I fixed? I sure hope it worked!

At least, from your description, you managed to save the car from the
bad driver. I almost never find myself using the horn; it's better to
spot those cars from afar and keep your distance, but sometimes
there's just no such option. I'm glad I don't have to deal with the
traffic and congestion that you have in Brooklyn.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org