[T3] [T3} broken horn ring and a cool weather idle hunt

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Tue Oct 25 23:45:12 PDT 2016

The horn ring on my dad’s (now my) ’71, matte finish, was broken many years ago.  Many were broken, then as now.  I ground down the ends so they were smooth, and so it looked somewhat like the earlier Bug horn bars (no ring).  Years ago I ofund a replacement, and have been VERY careful ever since.
-Phil