[T3] NAPA fuel filter FIL 3001

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Oct 30 20:21:43 PDT 2016

Unless you're running around with a broken "overflow" hose, you will
probably never need to replace your fuel filter. Most of mine have
been in service for decades.

I've never seen a Bosch condensor go bad, but if yours doesn't have
the Bosch logo on top, it might be worth replacing. Don't ever throw
away a genuine Bosch condensor.

Also check the spark plug connectors. Each one should have ~1000 Ohms
resistance in it. If one has gone open (infinite resistance) then
that's your problem.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org